Ethiopia decides to fully accept Algiers agreement. EBC; June 5, 2018
(EBC; June 5, 2018)- The ruling Ethiopian Peoples' Revolutionary Democratic Front (EPRDF) Executive Committee has decided to fully implement the Algiers agreement and the decision of Ethio- Eritrea Boundary Commission.
The Committee called the Eritrean government to take the same stand without any pre condition and accept the call to bring back the long-lost peace of the two brother nations as it was before.
The Algiers agreement was signed on Dec. 12, 2000 following the 1998-2000 war between the two countries.
- Experts Urge for Measures to Ensure Rule of Law.August 16/2018
- Outgoing Ambassadors Pledges to Support Ethiopia’s Reforms. August 15/2018
- ተፎካካሪ ፓርቲዎች ልዩነቶችን አጥብበው በጋራ ቢሰሩ ብሔራዊ መግባባት ለመፍጠር እንደሚያግዝ ተገለፀ:: ነሀሴ 10/2010
- በሶማሌ ክልል በተከሰተው ሁከት ተሳትፈው ጥቃት የፈጸሙ አካላት ለህግ እንዲቀርቡና ተጎጂዎች እንዲካሱ ጥሪ ቀረበ:: ነሐሴ 9/2010
- Strategic Ties b/n Ethiopia, Djibouti to be consolidated: Ethiopian Minister. August 14/2018
- የለውጥ ጉዞው የሀገሪቱን ሰላምና እድገት የሚያጎለብት በመሆኑ ለተግባራዊነቱ የበኩሉን ጥረት እንደሚያደርግ ህወሓት አስታወቀ:: ነሃሴ 8/2010
- Ethiopian Tourism Organization Board Announces Discount for Diaspora
- Religious Leaders Urge Gov’t to Ensure Rule of Law. August 13/2018
- በሶማሌ ክልል ለተከሰተው ሁከትና ረብሻ የክልሉ አመራሮች ኃላፊነቱን መውሰድ አለባቸው— ሌተናል ጄነራል ሀሰን ኢብራሂም:: ነሓሴ 7/2010
- ATA Says Tackling Seed Provision Problems Successfully. August 09/02018