Gov’t, Oromo Democratic Front Dialogue and Negotiations Successful. May 15/2018
Addis Ababa May 15/2018 The government of Ethiopia has started dialogue with the Oromo Democratic Front (ODF) that heeded to the call of the government and accepted the Constitution.
It is to be recalled that the government has been expressing its readiness to hold dialogue and negotiations with political organizations/parties that promote their political stand peacefully and legally.
According to a statement issued by the Government Communication Affairs Office, the government is exerting unstinted efforts to ensure peace and stability in the country.The dialogue with ODF has been conducted in line with this endeavor and to build stable and prosperous Ethiopia, it added.
The government has highly appreciated ODF for accepting the call and opting for peaceful dialogue and negotiations, the statement elaborated.
It was revealed that the government is keen to further hold dialogue and negotiations with bodies that are concerned with the affairs of their country by respecting the interest of the people and in a civilized manner.
According to the statement of GCAO, agreement has been reached for the senior officials of the Oromo Democratic Front (ODF) to come to Addis Ababa within a few days and hold dialogue on the remaining issues.
Source : Ethiopian News Agency
- Experts Urge for Measures to Ensure Rule of Law.August 16/2018
- Outgoing Ambassadors Pledges to Support Ethiopia’s Reforms. August 15/2018
- ተፎካካሪ ፓርቲዎች ልዩነቶችን አጥብበው በጋራ ቢሰሩ ብሔራዊ መግባባት ለመፍጠር እንደሚያግዝ ተገለፀ:: ነሀሴ 10/2010
- በሶማሌ ክልል በተከሰተው ሁከት ተሳትፈው ጥቃት የፈጸሙ አካላት ለህግ እንዲቀርቡና ተጎጂዎች እንዲካሱ ጥሪ ቀረበ:: ነሐሴ 9/2010
- Strategic Ties b/n Ethiopia, Djibouti to be consolidated: Ethiopian Minister. August 14/2018
- የለውጥ ጉዞው የሀገሪቱን ሰላምና እድገት የሚያጎለብት በመሆኑ ለተግባራዊነቱ የበኩሉን ጥረት እንደሚያደርግ ህወሓት አስታወቀ:: ነሃሴ 8/2010
- Ethiopian Tourism Organization Board Announces Discount for Diaspora
- Religious Leaders Urge Gov’t to Ensure Rule of Law. August 13/2018
- በሶማሌ ክልል ለተከሰተው ሁከትና ረብሻ የክልሉ አመራሮች ኃላፊነቱን መውሰድ አለባቸው— ሌተናል ጄነራል ሀሰን ኢብራሂም:: ነሓሴ 7/2010
- ATA Says Tackling Seed Provision Problems Successfully. August 09/02018