Japan Requests Africa to Put Pressure on North Korea.September 20/2017
Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe requested African countries to put pressure on North Korea to de-escalate tensions in the Korean peninsula.
Prime Minister Abe has made the remark while discussing with African leaders who are attending the 72nd UN General Assembly including Prime Minister Hailemariam Dessalegn.
If African countries put pressure on North Korea, it would be possible to de-escalate the tension on the peninsula, PM Abe said.
Saying that the international community should be free from the risk of nuclear attack, the Premier added that disowning and disarming nuclear capability is necessary.
The Prime Minister said that North Korea has been strengthening its nuclear program by mentioning last month’s nuclear test.
In this regard, Abe urged African countries to work for the implementation of the UNSC resolution.
Prime Minister Hailemariam Dessalegn for his part emphasized the need for concerted efforts to avert the threat of nuclear attacks.
He also condemned North Korea’s missile test that were fired into Japanese airspace.
Noting that the missile test is a huge threat for peace and security of countries, he urged the need for coordinated efforts to solve the problem.
- Japan Requests Africa to Put Pressure on North Korea.September 20/2017
- UN Secretary General Urges Member Countries to Collaborate in Tackling Challenges World Faces.September 19/2017
- በአገሪቱ የሚባክነውን ኃይል ጥቅም ላይ ለማዋል ለዘርፉ ባለሙያዎች ስልጠና እየተሰጠ ነው::መስከረም 9/2010
- Nation Saves Close to 2.5 billion birr by Implementing Kaizen Philosophy: Institute.September 15/2017
- ብቁ ባለሙያዎችን ለማፍራት ለመምህራን አቅም ግንባታ ትኩረት ተሰጥቷል:: መስከረም 5/2010
- የሀገር ፍቅር ቀን ዛሬ ይከበራል::ጳጉሜ 3/2009
- PM Briefs Members of UNSC on Peace, Security in Region.September 07/2017
- በሚቀጥለው ወር የክረምት ዝናብ ተጠቃሚ አካባቢዎች እርጥበቱ ተጠናክሮ ይቀጥላል - ሜቲዎሮሎጂ::ጳጉሜ 2/2009
- ለአረንጓዴ ኢኮኖሚ ውጥኖች ስኬት የደን ሽፋን መጨመር ጉልህ ሚና አለው:: ጳጉሜ 1/2009
- ታላቁ የኢትዮጵያ ህዳሴ ግድብ በዜጎች ዘንድ የይቻላልና የአንድነት መንፈስ በመፍጠር ሁሉንም በንቃት እያሳተፈ ነው::ጳጉሜ 2/2009